Professional Tree Pruning Perth
Tree pruning in Perth is one of the most important aspects of a tree’s general maintenance and upkeep. If you wish to have the healthiest trees on your property which are both tidy and hazard-free, then this is a service that you should certainly explore carefully.
Pruning is the art of “guiding” a tree, so that it can grow strong and healthy into the future. It’s about keeping it on track and ensuring that it doesn’t become a danger to itself, your property, or you and your family.
Not to be confused with “tree lopping”, tree pruning is a delicate approach to tree care, with every different species of a tree requiring a unique approach. Thus, it is always important to consult your local arborist before attempting to prune a tree by yourself. Our advice: hire the professionals and guarantee that your trees will get the absolute best care available to them.
Why Do Your Trees Need Pruning?
The best way to look at pruning a tree, is as though you are raising a child. Imagine having a child in your home but giving them absolutely no guidance whatsoever; “Don’t stand on that glass table”; “please don’t stick your head in that bush”; “those power cables are not to be touched!”
Instead, they have to fend for themselves, dress for school, feed themselves, and ultimately make all of the right decisions—and then subsequently deal with the consequences later in life…It’s safe to say that your child is likely going to end up making some bad decisions.
Pruning is simply guiding the tree, cutting away any dead or dying branches that may become problematic in the future, and ensuring that no disease or infections spread and grow out of control. It’s allowing the tree to grow and flourish and remain healthy, by simply keeping it on the straight and narrow before it is able to veer off in the wrong direction!
What Are the Top 5 Benefits of Pruning a Tree?
- Good Health: Pruning a tree maintains a tree’s health. Removing dead or diseased branches prevents further spread of decay. It also allows more sun exposure and air circulation. It also promotes the growth of new, healthy leaves & branches.
- Better Appearance: Pruning is great for a tree’s appearance. Hanging or overgrown branches can be unsightly, and even cause unnecessary damage to property. By keeping your tree well-maintained, it gives off a positive image.
- More Sunlight: Pruning a tree allows nearby plants to get the appropriate amount of sunlight that they need to flourish. Branches that are overgrown can be detrimental to surrounding plant life, so it’s good to keep your tree pruned and in-check.
- Fewer Risks: By pruning your tree regularly, you will be ensuring that fewer accidents occur, such as dead branches snapping off and injuring someone (or damaging property). Pruning is also great for ensuring that a tree doesn’t branch too close to power lines or other utilities that could otherwise do without any unnecessary interference.
- More Defined Shape: If you wish to shape young trees, then pruning is the most effective course of action. Pruning can promote strong and healthy branch structure in young trees and train them to grow in a way that you’d like.
Our Perth Based Tree Pruning Services
Want to know more about tree pruning in Perth? Simply contact us today and we can assist you!